1. K.F.Tee, “Performance Indicators for Benchmarking in Higher Education”, MBA Thesis, Business School, Imperial College London, United Kingdom, 2013, 115 pages.
2. K.F.Tee, “Substructural Identification with Incomplete Measurement for Structural Damage Assessment”, PhD Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2004, 255 pages. (CD-ROM)
3. K.F.Tee, “Review on Current Research Activities on Precast Concrete Sandwich Panel at University Putra Malaysia”, BEng Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia, 2000, 402 pages.
1. W.Zhang, Y.Fang and K.F.Tee, “Reliability Analysis of Multi-state System from Time Response”, in the Theory, Methodology, Tools and Applications for Modeling and Simulation of Complex Systems, Vol. 644 of the series Communications in Computer and Information Science, Edited by L.Zhang, X.Song and Y.Wu, published by Springer, 2016, pp.53-62.
1. K.F.Tee, Editorial for Inaugural Issue, International Journal of Forensic Engineering, Vol.1, No.1, 2012, pp.1-2.
1. A.A.Abdul Samad, N.Ali, N.Mohamad, J.Jayaprakash, K.F.Tee and P.Mendis, “Shear Strengthening and Shear Repair of 2-Span Continuous RC Beams with CFRP Strips”, Journal of Composites for Construction, ASCE, accepted.
2. Y.Zhang, C-W.Kim and K.F.Tee, “Maintenance Management of Offshore Structures using Markov Process Model with Random Transition Probabilities”, Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, accepted.
3. O.S.Olanrewaju, A.Magee, A.S.Abdul Kader and K.F.Tee, “Simulation of Offshore Aquaculture System for Marco Algae (Seaweed) Oceanic Farming”, Ships and Offshore Structures, accepted.